Golden Hills Learning Academy High School provides personalized and flexible online and distance learning with a combination of core, CTS, and option courses for grades 10-12. Students can access their program from great distances as a means to address any of the following circumstances:
- Students wishing to travel
- Students who are involved in sports
- Students who suffer from health issues
- Students wishing to complete high school early
- Students wishing to upgrade
- Students who aren't comfortable in a physical high school
- Students wishing to work independently and at their own pace
- Students who wish to earn money while gaining high school credits
With GHLA there is a variety of programs available online at your fingertips. These include:
- Online and distance learning in a variety of high school courses
- Special Projects, RAP, Green Certificate, and Work Experience
- Knowledge and Employability
As of October 1st, 2023, there is a $225 fee to withdraw from any high school course.
If you wish to withdraw from your course you MUST first speak with your teacher and if the withdrawal is approved, your teacher will have you fill out the GHLA withdrawal form.
High school students can register anytime throughout the year. For more information, please contact us email@example.com